IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Helping us re-imagine how wineries can promote and sell wine to their consumers
- Working with a dedicated squad of developers, system architects, QA automation engineers, and senior product manager to deliver on that vision
- Apply design thinking, user research, competitive analysis, and personas to understand customer pain points and product opportunities
- Translate concepts into user journeys, wireframes, mockups, user stories, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Work with and contribute to design systems, ensuring that the platform is leveraging best in class user experience
- Collaborate with the team to determine core metrics and measure the impact
- Share your expertise with other team members to continue to grow each other professionally
- Other duties as assigned
Top Skills Required
- Experienced designing SaaS products and working with fast-paced agile teams using iterative design processes
- +5 years’ experience in product design or user experience design
- Experience with user research and user interface design
- Proficient and effective use of industry standard UX and UI design platforms
- Open communicator, who clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Collaborative, working with others to ideate and deliver results
- A demonstrated design thinker
- A strong portfolio comprised of projects which demonstrate creative, user-centered design solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Preference is given to those with experience working in e-commerce and/or in the alcoholic beverage or wine industry
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.