What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
As the world's leading provider of integrated travel, expense, and invoice management solutions, SAP Concur is driven by a relentless pursuit to simplify and automate these everyday processes. At the heart of this is our commitment to the User Experience and we see the impact research, design and data has on improving experiences every day.
As our commitment to UX grows we arelooking for a Senior UX Designer that will lead and work in partnership with all of our extended global product teams to develop simple and intuitive user experiences for our customers and millions of users around the world. You will use your depth in UX design, interaction design, and systems thinking to produce holistic end-to-end experiences, and have a passion for strategy that focuses on user needs. Responsibilities
- You will proactively plan and deliver on the product roadmap partnering with matrixed, geographically distributed teams through all stages of the software development lifecycle, including research, product management, and engineering
- You will influence product roadmaps and designers, advocating for ways to improve our existing products, ensuring quality experiences
- You will utilize your skills in design thinking, user research, and user-centered design to create low-to-high fidelity designs and prototypes
- You will work closely with SAP Concur's Design Systems and Accessibility teams to ensure consistent and accessible design solutions that adhere to or expand on our current design system framework
- You will work to gain knowledge of all Concur Travel and Expense product areas to ensure thoughtful and intentional end-to-end user experiences that may extend beyond your specific product area
- Through your practice, you will promote and support a culture of product and data driven design. You will advocate for ways to ensure a consistent experience across our products
- You will maintain an understanding of design/user experience trends and practices to help anticipate next-level needs for the team, how we work and our products
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in User Experience Design
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Psychology, Computer Science, or other equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability designing complex experiences
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Portfolio is required for consideration. Documented outcomes a plus
We are SAP
- Experience in a fast-paced software development environment with an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
- Excellent communication skills. Team player who seeks solutions to problems and can quickly translate ambiguity to clarity and action
- Familiarity with accessibility guidelines and ability to adhere to them in your deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to drive designs that achieve business results
- Experience mentoring, leading, and recruiting UX designers
- Proficiency working with designers and product teams across the globe
- Experience in common industry tools such Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, or Invision
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 316434 | Work Area: Software-User Experience | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Software and Programming Other