In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.Overview:
We are looking for a talented, creative and team-orientated Senior UX Designer to lead the user experience initiative at Teradici. Teradici's PCoIP Cloud Access Software is used by many of the big names in Media & Entertainment
to deliver the ultimate high-fidelity remote access experience. Our Cloud Access Software desktop application runs on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows, and macOS.
We are currently working remotely. Once we return to the office, the responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to be on-site at the Burnaby, BC, Canada office. Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their needs, and problems.
- Define and implement a UX process for Teradici.
- Collaborate with different groups at Teradici, including: Product Development, Product Management , Global Support Services, and Solution Architects.
- Conduct testing of Teradici applications, websites and software to assess user experience.
- Interview Stakeholders on UI/UX needs and requirements.
- Deliver UI/UX design assets to the product development teams.
- Manage UI/UX contractors and UI/UX outsourcing firms.
- An online portfolio demonstrating your design process, including UX flows, personas, research, interaction patterns, and visual design skills
- P lease include the link to your portfolio in your resume or cover letter. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
- 5+ years UX experience
- Experience with complex workflows
- Passionate about design and the UX discipline
- A bias for action - we are looking for a self-motivated UX leader
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- A strong listener and collaborator
- Proficiency with modern UX applications, including InVision, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- Please advise in your application whether you are eligible to work in Canada.
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based) and stock option grants. Our health benefits and retirement savings contributions start right away - no waiting period! We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year)
- We develop and nurture our employees to be their best and bring their authentic selves to every team interaction. We strive for a dynamic team environment that is transparent and allows everyone to contribute and be heard.
- The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a Work From Home initiative for all employees and we encourage our teams to stay connected virtually during this time.
- Once our office is open again, we are excited to offer:
- Monthly social events & activities
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station
- Underground and secured bike "cage"
- Fully equipped onsite gym, Basketball, "Beach" Volleyball court and weekly yoga classes
- Teradici supports remote work flexibility using our own Cloud Access Software!
Software and Programming Information Technology