The Senior Technical Analyst manages the acquisition and servicing of infrastructure technology products and related services
Ministry of Emergency Management and Climate Readiness
There are two (2) permanent positions available.
Flexible work options are available; this position may be able to work up to 3 days at home per week as per the Telework Agreement. Senior Technical Analyst
$75,552.53 - $86,175.83 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
The Ministry of Emergency Management and Climate Readiness (EMCR) is the lead coordinating agency in the provincial government for all emergency management activities. As such, EMCR's mission is to be responsible to British Columbians for leading the management of provincial-level emergencies and disasters and supporting other authorities within their areas of jurisdiction. EMCR works directly with local authorities, First Nations, provincial ministries and agencies, federal departments, other jurisdictions, industry and volunteers in hazard mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery.
The Senior Technical Analyst manages the acquisition and servicing of infrastructure technology products and related services, develops and establishes computer system infrastructure technology policies, procedures and standards and provides advice and counsel to branch, ministry staff, clients and vendors. Qualifications for this role include:
• Degree, diploma, or certification in computer science or business field and two years related work experience* OR
• An equivalent combination of education and related work experience* may be considered. *Related work experience must include three (3) or more of the following:
• Experience managing projects, developing action plans, and leading project teams in technical projects in a large enterprise environment.
• Demonstrated experience in assessing customer requirements, developing and implementing technical and business solutions.
• Experience coordinating resolution of technical and business problems while managing multiple tasks and priorities.
• Demonstrated experience providing leadership to highly trained and qualified staff and consultants.
For more information and to apply online by March 21, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/98110 Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Vancouver Island, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level