We are currently seeking a Sr Systems Administrator
to join our IT team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers' lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices.
As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 300 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year
. You will:
You should have:
- Monitor system health and responds promptly to network alerts and events - providing support to users when escalated from IT specialist team. Record issues and solutions for both user-facing and administrative documentation
- Scope medium and large projects effectively and drive on schedule delivery
- Help mentor and develop specialists on your team and handle escalations from IT Operations staff and provide training as necessary
- Architect and engineer automated deployment workflows for both macOS and Windows endpoints
- Scope and implement scalable access control systems e.g. Okta, OneLogin, Google Cloud Identity
- Research and evaluate new products, including both hardware and software
- Continually grow, learn, and share as we strive to push technical boundaries .
Bonus points if you have:
- Expert knowledge of endpoint management tools & practices
- Proficient in macOS deployment/management tool sets including - JAMF, AutoPKG, DEPnotify, AutoDMG
- Proficient in Windows deployment/management toolsets including - Azure Active Directory, Intune, Autopilot
- Extensive experience in automation using Bash and Python scripting languages
- Experience managing environments with 2500+ endpoints
- Broad knowledge of iOS, macOS and Windows systems
- Detailed knowledge of networking infrastructure
- Understanding of basic AWS environment administration
- Familiarity with administering a large suite of SaaS tools including Jira/Confluence, G-suite, Adobe, Salesforce
- Experience working with global offices and communicating abroad
- Experience mentoring teams on the technical side .
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
Diversity and Inclusion
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives . This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.