Career Contacts is a full service HR & Recruitment consulting firm. Through our services, Career Contacts builds bridges with candidates and corporate clients. We are passionate about our two-pronged goals in ensuring that companies hire the right person, and that job seekers find the right employer.
Our client is one of the leading sports and live entertainment companies and is based in Vancouver BC. They are hiring a Front-End Intermediate Software Engineer to join their team. Our client has a range of businesses including Real Estate Development, Holdings and Construction (Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Sports & Entertainment Facilities), E-Commerce, Sports and Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Agriculture.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Wage: $80,000 - $90,00 per year
Location: Vancouver, BC. (Remote work available)
- Ability to work remotely
- Full benefits plan including EHC, Life/AD&D, LTD coverage
- Collaborative team environment
- Develop standards and procedures to determine software quality and release readiness
- Design, develop and integrate automated tests into existing automated testing infrastructure
- Create and maintain continuous integration systems
- Create test plans and test cases for existing and new features
- Design, script and debug tests in various automation tooling
- Prepare detailed reports by filtering and processing complex test results data
- Research new tools, technologies and testing processes
- Perform dynamic analysis, memory checks and code coverage analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance and/or software development
- Hands-on experience with Python Unit Test, Jest and Behaviour driven (Behave) testing frameworks (or others), and automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Puppeteer, Playwright, etc.
- Experience testing Django projects
- Experience testing deployments of AWS infrastructure as code an asset
- Experience evaluating applications performance and responsiveness
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to lead QA projects and supervise junior developers.
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and change; enjoys working in a self-directed entrepreneurial work environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Positive outlook, curious, desire to learn and grow
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please submit your resume in a Word document via the link provided here. Hit "Apply" and let us know why you are the right fit for this role. We look forward to receiving your application.
Career Contacts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.