: Development Lead (Permanent) Location
: Greater Vancouver Responsibilities
- Leading the agile development team in enhancing and deploying new applications
- Guiding the team development efforts to ensure successful project and release delivery
- Collaborate with Project Managers, software developers, business analysts, product leads, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test and maintain Web based clinical applications based on Microsoft technologies
- Facilitate in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products and tools that help support processes and development operations
- Leadership experience working in web software, hardware, databases, or software development life cycle preferred
- Solid experience with Microsoft Development such as .Net, C#
- Experience working in the Healthcare sector most preferable
- Experience with HL7 would be a huge asset
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming