SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
In this role as a Senior Software Developer, you will develop and maintain the code base for the Backend, Payment, Security team in a gaming company.
- Develop server objects and supporting interfaces in a clean and efficient manner.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform unit testing of the developed code and assist QA in integration testing.
- Document the implementation details of developed solutions.
- Participate in investigation of production incidents.
- Provide estimates of your own tasks.
- Timely report to the immediate superior of all problems, incidents, or potential deadline misses.
- Take the responsibility for the full production cycle of the assigned tasks.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Working knowledge of C++, Erlang,STL, and development environment.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures.
- 3+ years of working experience in a software development company in the industry of gaming, poker, esports etc.
- Work experience in companies such as Pokestars, GGpoker, PPPoker, etc is a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with a multi – national team.
If you are the right candidate, we will contact you by phone for an interview.
Next, we will arrange a face-to-face/zoom meeting for the final decision.
#81 - Wealthsimple - Developing an Engineering Career in FinTech