If you have exceptional .NET development skills, and you thrive on working in a dynamic development team with equally talented peers, we need to talk...
Join CentralSquare Technologies and work with a team focused on developing high value, high quality Asset Management software for use in the Public Administration of cities and towns across the United States and Canada. Leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you!
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and web technologies.
Senior software developers will have significant latitude in designing & developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to provide expertise in architecture, design, development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed, to help in continually improving the quantitative and qualitative outputs of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or college diploma with equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as a senior software engineer
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
7+ years professional experience with:
- .NET 4.x/.Net Code 2.1 Frameworks
- C#, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Data modeling, database design and programming (SQL Server, Stored Procedures)
- Sencha Touch
Other skills that will be valuable include:
How to Apply http://hrbrg.co/juUbG8
- Ability to drive the use of current best practices, tool sets, and common design patterns within the Microsoft .net framework
- Ability to leverage design patterns for common problems such as scalability & fault tolerance
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with source code control systems such as TFS, VSTS, Azure DevOps, Git
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Android and IOS OS Applications (Cordova Platform)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in Asset Management applications
- Experience with Clarion would be an asset