If you have exceptional .NET development skills, and you thrive on working in a dynamic development team with equally talented peers, we need to talk…What We're About
At CentralSquare, you'll get the opportunity to work with international clients, in a collaborative environment, using the latest technology stacks.
Looking to grow your career? That's great! We believe in growing and cultivating careers. You'll learn from seasoned software professionals, and work with up and coming superstars. There is plenty of room for growth for motivated people.
Hard work should be rewarded. We are committed to competitive compensation, and pair it with a great benefits package.
We also like to have fun at CentralSquare. If you like playing recreational sports, Friday socials, and all you can drink coffee, you'll fit right in.
Outside of work, you'll get to take advantage of living in Kelowna, BC. Not only is it one of the most beautiful places on earth throughout the year (we get over 2000 hours of sunshine and only 28cm of rain a year - just saying), it also happens to be home to a rapidly growing tech community, which is already generating over a billion dollars annually. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cohNti8_SSoThe Role
As a Senior Software Developer you will work with a team focused on developing high value, high quality software for use in the Public Administration of cities and towns across North America. Leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and web technologies.
Senior Software Developers will have significant latitude in designing & developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to provide expertise in architecture, design, development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed, to help in continually improving the quantitative and qualitative outputs of the team. Position Requires:
7+ years professional experience with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or college diploma with equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as a senior software engineer
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- .NET 4.x/.Net Core 2.1 Frameworks
- C#, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Data modeling, database design and programming (SQL Server, Stored Procedures)
- SOLID principles
- Ability to drive the use of current best practices, tool sets, and common design patterns within the Microsoft .net framework
- Ability to leverage design patterns for common problems such as scalability & fault tolerance
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with source code control systems such as TFS, VSTS, Azure DevOps, Git
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Android and IOS OS Applications (Cordova Platform)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in ERP applications
Don't ignore this opening that can provide you with more career opportunities through growth, guidance and an honest interest in your future.One more thing:
Extended skill sets are welcome and encouraged - don't be afraid to send us your resume even if you are a bit uncertain.Okay-last thing, promise:
Share this with friends. We could have something that suits them, too.How to Apply http://hrbrg.co/juUbG8
Posted: December 31, 2018
Closes: March 1, 2019