Senior Software Developer Responsibilities
• Work with the Product Management teams on the product roadmaps, new features design, and product certifications
• Work with R&D and QA throughout the product development lifecycle
• Develop pre- and post-sales tools and environments
• Research new technologies and trends to be familiar with and be able to devise new solution Requirements
• B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; M.S. preferred
• Proficient in C language, proficient in development tools and environments under LINUX, such as gcc gdb libc, etc., able to understand GNU Makefile.
• Deep knowledge of the HTTP/HTTPS protocol
• Familiarity with network firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, security consulting, SSL, IPsec
• Familiarity with common Web Authentication protocols, like NTLM, HTTP Basic, Radius, LDAP.
• Experience with common web servers and proxies(like Nginx/Apache/Haproxy)
• Understanding of Web application vulnerabilities, OWASP top 10
• Extensive experience in a pre- and post-systems engineering
• Experience with containers and Kubernetes
• High self-learning abilities
Software and Programming Information Technology