NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Burnaby, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
ServiceNow developeris the technology subject matter expert responsible for theanalysis, design, development, and implementation of software projects on theServiceNowplatform
Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and promotion into Production. Job Function (Day to Day)
• Proven history of providing technical support during all phases of project delivery.
• This includes, but is not limitedto:development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review, and peer code reviews
• Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application, strong experience with SaaS applications
• Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
• Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
• Strong knowledge of PowerShell and Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow integration using LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS, Single Sign-on and web services integrations.
• Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with ServiceNow
• Strong knowledge of ITIL v3 methodologies, ITSM concepts, enterprise IT architecture, relational databases, ITIL certifications a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
• Experience working in and managing multiple update sets and coordinating their promotion throughout multiple instances.
• Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of the latest ServiceNow features.
#INDICS About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Developer, Oracle, Consulting, Database, Cloud, Technology