Senior Security & Network Engineer - AWS
Our client is a downtown software product shop – 20 years in business and experiencing triple-digit growth. Their enterprise software product has won recognition including the acquisition of the company by a prestigious international software leader.
You are an experienced Network and Security professional with expertise that includes AWS and VMWare ESXi. You enjoy growing, technically modern environments where you can excel at supporting Network and Security Infrastructure while developing deployment automation. This is a newly created role due to their growth and it reports to a seasoned Network & Security Team Lead.
This company has a track record of promoting from within so if you are interested in leadership or technical career paths, you will have both options to consider. Oh, and their new classy West Coast digs have stand up desks, a balcony for BBQs and they are centrally located near transit in downtown Vancouver
What you need to have:
• 5+ years Network Engineering experience including Cisco Routers, Switches, Load balancing, Firewall, IPS, and URL filtering in both Cisco and Palo Alto
• 5+ years VMWare ESXi Administration
• Experience with deployment and configuration management tools (Ansible preferred)
• Experience with AWS
What you will be doing:
• Work closely with the Development, DevOps, and QA teams to ensure high availability, redundancy and compliance of all systems.
• Deployment Automation, and Support of all Network and Security infrastructure.
• Improve Production, Corporate, QA, and UAT environments
• Design and Integrate Networking into Virtualized Environments
• Design and Integrate all routing functions
• Design and Integrate multi-layer security Firewalls, F5 LTMs, AWS zones and local software firewalls.
• Design and Integrate WAN optimization
• Design and Integrate Secure Wireless configurations
• Automation of deployment tasks using tools such as Ansible, PowerShell, and Python
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
Connect with employer:
About TEEMA Solutions Group
Why we are different TEEMA is governed by rock solid values, a mandate to empower our members and a commitment to excellence. Our Members are the most tenured in the staffing industry, with deep a...