254568 Work Area:
Software-Design and Development Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The SAP Analytics Cloud team is looking for a Security Engineer to help with our next generation cloud-based Analytics platform. You will have the opportunity to hone your skills using leading-edge technologies for Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, SAP HANA (In-Memory Database) and modern Visualization. You will work with a team of strong Engineers where all members are close to the code and make technical contributions. Help us shape the future!Excellent candidates will have as many of the following as possible;
• 5+ years of application security domain knowledge and secure development practices
• Hands on Threat modeling, security risk assessment experience
• Experience in automating application security controls
• Experience in security compliance & certifications.
• Development background will be helpful, as you will need to read & review code & architecture
• Experience in automating secure DevOps practices for embedding them in CI/CD pipelines
• Experience in hyperscaler (AWS, GCP, Azure, AliCloud) security requirements
• Excellent communication and articulation skills
• Highly motivated self-starterWHAT YOU WILL DO
1. Hands-on Threat modeling and security risk assessments, Secure SDL
2. Driving transparency across management lines on the discovered risks and mitigations
3. Ensure continued compliance to various regulations like GDPR, FedRamp, ISO27001, SOC2…
4. Learn state of the art security practices and engage with an experienced team of security expertsLOCATION
Vancouver, BC SUCCESS AT SAP
Success means different things to different people, so we go to great lengths to ensure that all our employees have every chance to succeed - on their own terms. That’s because we firmly believe that your success leads to ours.
SAP employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits:
• Discount programs
• SAP Lunch On Us program
• Free daily fruit
• Subsidized pop, snacks, salad and more
• Foosball, pool, ping pong tables, and gym on site
Oh, and did we mention you get to work with some of the most influential companies on the planet to revolutionize the world?
#SOF2020WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
Analytics, Cloud, Data Analyst, SAP, Management, Data, Security, Technology