Senior Salesforce Developer - Canada Drives
Canada Drives is completely changing the car buying experience ...for the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online!
This is an opportunity to join the team that is at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. Be an important part of building the technology that provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door! Experiencesome of this exciting technology in action at CanadaDrives.ca !
We are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products--read about us on TechCrunch !
This unique and unmissable opportunity can fast-track your career growth! We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within.
Come and realize your true potential at Canada Drives!
NOTE: This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada. We will provide you with everything you need to succeed in your role.What You'll Be Doing:
- Designing and developing business capabilities for Canada Drives internal departments and partners.
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements and exploring alternative solutions according to the project's constraints
- Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
- Estimating, planning and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
- Acting as the technical expert on all applicable aspects on Salesforce platform projects
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Helping with triaging and fixing defects for planned releases or sprints
- Performing unit tests and collaborating with Quality Assurance experts and business users
- Identifying opportunities and executing continuous improvements in areas including but not limited to the development process, deployment practice, and code quality and unit test automation
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to intermediate/junior developers
- Assisting team lead in promoting development standards and best practices
- Being aware of new Salesforce features and practices and guide the team on their adoption
- Participating in solutioning sessions to ensure architectural extensibility and scalability are taken into account
What You Should Already Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressive experience developing in the Salesforce platform (Apex/Visualforce)
Nice to Have:
What's in it for you?
- Previous experience designing and developing applications in Java
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Developer Certifications
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development through paid courses and certifications.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly qualified team and to help create a new and unique team culture. We offer a very stimulating work environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities, and room for growth. You will be able to mold your role and job description, advance your career path in whichever direction you want to take, and boost your Salesforce knowledge to new heights.