Permanent Salesforce Developer role with an industry leading technology organization with full remote work available.
What & Why:
- Permanent Salesforce Developer role
- Cutting edge organization transforming their industry
- World class team with full remote work available
Due to investment in technology, our client is looking to add a Senior Salesforce Developer to their internal SF team. You have 4+ years experience developing Salesforce, with a particular strength in CRM and Community and ideally you have experience working with CPQ. There is a fair amount of work in the next 12 months in subscription and renewal and perhaps a move to CPQ. The main stakeholders are Sales and you will be working closely with them to figure out what the upcoming needs are. If you come from a consulting background, that would be ideal. This is a really exciting time to join this organization as they continue to invest in technology.
Our client is a global leader in the IoT field and has a significant focus on R&D. You will be an integral part of building out new capabilities and new device to cloud solutions. They develop products that are utilized globally and have had a very stable growth since inception. This role can be fully remote, it would be preferred if you worked in PST.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ years Salesforce Development experience. (Apex and Visual Force)
- Knowledge in Salesforce Community, Sales, Service and B2B Commerce Cloud.
- Hands on experience in on Apex classes, Asynchronous Apex, controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOQL and SOSL, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Apex Callouts, Unit test classes, Salesforce Security model and lightning components
- Experience with modern IDEs (VSCode, IntelliJ), version control (Git, SVN), Agile tools (JIRA) and DevOps is desirable
- Required Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified App Builder, Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Undergraduate degree (Computer Science preferred)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.