Senior Salesforce Administrator - Canada Drives
Canada Drives is completely changing the car buying experience ...for the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online!
This is an opportunity to join the team that is at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. Be an important part of building the technology that provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door! Experiencesome of this exciting technology in action at CanadaDrives.ca !
We are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products--read about us on TechCrunch !
This unique and unmissable opportunity can fast-track your career growth! We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within.
Come and realize your true potential at Canada Drives!
NOTE: This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada. We will provide you with everything you need to succeed in your role.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work directly with stakeholders to identify and detail requirements
- Lead/supervise testing efforts to ensure high quality
- Assist developers with integrating with third parties
- Define users, permission sets, profiles, and roles
- Manage record sharing model
- Create customizations to fit business needs
- Build reports, dashboards, flows, and workflows
- Lead/supervise the training of staff on proper usage of the company Salesforce org
- Stay on top of new Salesforce features, releases and ensure smooth adoption and enablement of these new capabilities
- Maintain data quality by cleansing and deduplicating records
- Arrange cross-team training and knowledge transfer to support teams
What You Should Already Have:
- Must be a Certified Salesforce Administrator
- At least 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience training/mentoring junior administrators
What's in it for you?
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development.
We currently have a team of highly motivated and talented IT professionals and the only thing we are missing is you. If you are ready to join an ambitious and growing company then please apply today and we look forward to hearing from you.