We're looking for a Senior Sales Strategy Director
to positively impact the business by identifying new revenue generating opportunities, working in all topics go-to-market. This role will work closely with Sales leadership on everything from conceptualizing transformational sales strategies to how we approach our business by segment, industry and geography. Working directly with the SVP of Global Sales, the successful candidate will represent the voice of sales on initiatives across the organization and to drive a long term impact on our business. This role can be based in Vancouver, Toronto or North America and reports into our SVP of Sales. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Lead strategy development for customer & sales growth, scale, and retention across Hootsuite's product set; identifying key opportunities for business improvement and new revenue generating opportunities through marketplace intelligence, internal analyses and qualitative insights
- Utilize exceptional analytical skills to identify new revenue generating opportunities
- Evaluate growth strategies, including business justification for change, creating actionable plans to achieve success in the market and accelerate business growth and revenue
- Understand the competitive landscape, identifying gaps and opportunities in our products and capabilities in collaboration with senior sales leadership
- Build strategic plans and commercialization efforts to drive monetization, partnering with product, development and technology teams on developing roadmaps
- Drive execution of strategies and associated roadmaps, partnering with global Sales leaders to ensure alignment and collaboration
- Represent the voice of the Sales organization on cross functional initiatives, keeping leadership and stakeholders informed on core cross-functional workstreams, risks and opportunities
- Help drive scalability and productivity in the organization, ensuring clear strategies are in place, comparing to industry or internal benchmarks for best-in-class commercial and enterprise performance
- Ensure transformational activities and best practices are developed, implemented and on-track to reach Hootsuite's year over year growth goals
WHO YOU ARE:
- Demonstrated ability to partner and influence leaders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and across a global organization
- Strong SaaS sales background and leadership experience
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive >20% YOY growth and strategy for a sales organization
- Experience in at least 2 markets outside of the US and Canada
- Previous experience selling into marketing, sales or customer contact centers
- Proven ability to dive into complex concepts, define value propositions and champion the voice of sales
- Adaptive, flexible, and able to function effectively in a highly complex global environment with a proven ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________Share our values:
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing