Location: Vancouver or Calgary
Would you like to lead a Field Sales team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing strategic accounts with the Fortune 2000 and other Medium and Large Enterprise clients? Do you have the business savvy and the technical sales background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Senior Sales leader you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology for AWS in Western Canada. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in accounts within Western Canada. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the Western Canadian market.
The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales management background that enables them to lead a team of senior field sales representatives with engagements at the CXO and lines of business level. He/she will also have experience with solution selling with a business outcomes focus. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a geographic plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive revenue and new market share in Western Canada.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Manage contract negotiations.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Travel could be 25-50%
• Position can be based in Vancouver or Calgary.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years of direct technology related sales or business development experience. (Ideally in Infrastructure: Datacenter, platform, PaaS, etc.).
• 5+ years of sales management experience working for a technology vendor selling software or cloud solutions to Fortune 2000 clients.
• 5+ years of experience successfully building and executing go-to market plans for Fortune 2000 accounts.
• 5+ years of experience building high performing field sales and multi-disciplined teams.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• BA/BS degree or equivalent industry experience
• Software / cloud selling experience.
• High growth company experience.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
• Extensive customer network.
Sales and Marketing