Sr. QA Automation Engineer - Canada Drives
Canada Drives is changing Car Buying in Canada!
Be at the forefront of thebiggest disruptionin car shopping in our lifetime. For the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online! Help craft the product that provides customers with a 100% online purchase experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door!
We are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products--read about us on TechCrunch !
This unique and unmissable opportunity can fast-track your career growth! We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within.
Come and realize your true potential at Canada Drives!
NOTE: This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants in Canada and across the globe.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and maintain the QA Automation framework using Selenium webdriver/Rest Assured/TestNG/Maven/Cucumber
- Write new scripts and update existing test automation scripts using Java for automated testing
- Troubleshoot automated test failures, reduce false positives and perform regular automation maintenance
- Schedule daily automation tests using Jenkins and analyze the results
- Perform functional and performance testing of REST API services using JMeter
- Track and control the testing execution in tools such as Jira.
- Manage testing documentation such as Testing Scenarios and Cases
- Accurately report on testing execution progress and statuses
- Document defects and bug details, and collaborate with Developers, Admins, and Functional Analysts to resolve issues quickly
- Adopt Agile principles and methods, and participate in release and sprint planning and execution
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Test Automation using Selenium Web driver
- Minimum of 3 years experience with programming in Java.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining CI systems such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with CRM's, specifically Salesforce (Development or Administration)
- Knowledge with BDD Tools like Cucumber
- Knowledge of AWS and running automated tests in the cloud
- Experience/Certification on Scaled Agile Framework.