IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior QA Analyst to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Provide expertise in web, mobile, performance, compliance and data testing disciplines
- Expand test suite coverage by contributing to manual and automation framework
- Design, update, maintain, and execute test plans and cases to ensure platform quality
- Document and communicate with stakeholders throughout the project cycle to deliver high quality platform launches
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (programmers, designers, tech ops, and managers to build, maintain and enhance test environments)
- Prioritize, analyze and troubleshoot issues with speed and accuracy to deliver projects as expected, within budgets and timelines
- Generate reporting such as: status, test coverage, go / no go, release cycle breakdown (bugs fixed, features implemented, pass/fail rates)
- Innovates, improves, and implements QA processes to optimize processes to be successful
Top Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of testing or development experience with web and mobile applications
- Clear and concise communication skills to articulate a problem and their potential solutions
- Experience in test planning, development, and analysis to create highest coverage within a constrained budget or timeline..
- Experience building automated test frameworks is an asset
- Familiarity with agile testing and development
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, SQL, Command line
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.