IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Working on multiple application projects at once. It’s not uncommon to take on 1-2 small projects and another medium or large project.
- Works closely with team and external vendors to determine expectations, timelines, and meet deadlines.
- Close management of resources with other project managers is critical as there may be dependencies with other projects and their resources.
- Manage the budget and schedule performance, external and internal stakeholder expectations.
- Provide consistent and comprehensive status reporting, project updates, ongoing cost analyses, issue management/resolution and communication at project and executive levels.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, including the definition of the work streams, resource plan and any vendor plans to meet the project objectives.
- Analyzing issues and risks in terms of impact to schedule and budget and identify and execute upon mitigation plans
- Support a team environment where everyone learns from each other and feels safe and secure in their roles.
Top Skills Required
- Preferred expertise working on projects implementing major system upgrades
- Preferred expertise working on projects that are integrated with other systems
- Working knowledge of other integrated Utility industry applications and services especially
- Working knowledge of Project Management processes and theory
- Understanding of office applications
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.