IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Manage systems upgrade project to ensure the work meets key business objectives and is completed on time within budget
- Manage project scope in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Create project plans, project schedules, budgets, etc. and monitor against targets; produce variance reporting and explanations
- Actively manage project risks and issues, identify/initiate corrective action where required; conduct monthly risk assessments and report on risks and issues
- Maintain progress measures and deliver status reporting
- Ensure maximum efficiency in allocation of skills and resources within the project; maintain resource plans and forecasts for the project
- Work collaboratively with the extended project team and key stakeholders
- Liaise and ensure adequate communication with project sponsors, business, stakeholders and the project team
Top Skills Required
- Extensive experience working in partnership with vendors in the delivery of projects, with prove track record in collaborating and holding the vendors accountable to timeline and deliverables.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management, with particular experience with senior management and executive levels
- Experience managing major version and technology upgrade projects with critical Lines Of Business
- Understands and addresses inter-dependencies and issue management
- Ability to manage aggressive timelines
- Experience in managing projects with remote teams (both internal and vendor teams)
- Strong understanding of technology and experience in driving decisions, addressing risks and resolving issues in the technical domain
- Proven track record of not just taking projects to the finish line, but also ensuring sustainable post implementation and operational success.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.