6 month contract for an Infrastructure Project Manager with a global retail success story.
- 6 month Project Manager contract opportunity
- Working with one of the most respected companies in Vancouver
- Complex large scale project work
What & Why:
Due to large scale infrastructure investment our client is looking to add a number of Project Managers to their team for 2019. They have a number of initiatives including several network security and identity related projects on the books for 2019. This is a great chance to work on large scale rollouts and work as part of a highly collaborative global team.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 7-10+ years of project management/industry work experience.
- Familiarity with IT SDLC processes (waterfall and agile) and compliance requirements such as PCI & SOX.
- Mandatory experience with Infrastructure/network projects
- Experience with complex network rollouts.
- Experience with national rollouts
- Experience with vendor management Post-secondary education in computer science, electrical / software engineering, or business administration.
- PMP certification considered an asset.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.