IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Project Manager (contract) to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About our Client
- Enterprise level multi-year transformation initiatives underway
- The program aims to increase the digitization capabilities of the organization, including the implementation of scanning technology and electronic signature capability
- Offer long-term contracts and 40-hour work weeks
- Generate high-level and detailed project proposals for identified projects; work with stakeholders to define project objectives, gather project requirements and estimate timelines, budgets and benefits
- Execute project plans in accordance with project methodologies and manage scope throughout the project lifecycle
- Report project progress through an agreed project governance structure outlining the project’s overall status, identified risks, schedule and budget
- Support and facilitate RFI and RFP responses
- Define project quality requirements and ensure the right systems are in place and applied
- Provide clear and focused leadership for the project team to create a vision for process success and consensus on goal realization
- Apply superior conflict management skills and expertise to persuade and negotiate effective resolution of issues/disputes
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholders of all organizational levels while building and maintaining healthy stakeholder relationships; stakeholders include technical resources, internal staff, subject matter experts, contractors and vendors
- Demonstrated experience as a project manager of multi-stakeholder projects for a large complex organization across all project phases
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Experience writing business cases and RFIs/RFPs
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, subject matter experts and other project stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of development, QA procedures, documentation and testing
- Must have strong presentation skills and able to communicate in professional and organized manner
- Formal project management or business training and/ or certification (Prince 2, PMP, Scrum/ Agile, SAFe, Lean) preferred
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: October 18, 2018
Closes: December 17, 2018