Ready to grow a new business and transform an entire industry? Join our team
TELUS has entered the SmartHome & Security market in a big way, transforming an industry while we make our customers' homes and businesses safer and bring convenience and peace of mind to their lives. By using our premier networks, technology, and services, TELUS is bringing the power of SmartHome & Security Solutions to life for our residential and business customers in new ways with creative product and service offerings. We are seeking forward-thinking individuals with a passion for continuous improvement and delivering success to join our SmartHome & Security team as we continue to grow and rapidly evolve our business. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
This is a career-shaping opportunity that will truly develop you into a business athlete by working in and across our end-to-end SmartHome & Security business. We operate in an ambitious start-up environment and collaborate with teams across multiple functions including Marketing, Product & Service Development, Contact Centers, Field Technicians, Application System Development, and Technology Strategy. With members of these teams, you will work on projects and support operations across multiple segments including residential, small business, and consumer health customers to deliver extraordinary customer experiences. This is a career shaping journey that will set you apart from many as you will play a critical role in building and growing a world class SmartHome and Business Security business at TELUS. Your primary responsibility as a Senior Program Manager will be to lead key strategic post-acquisition programs to ensure the successful end-to-end integration of our valued residential and business customers. Don't miss this opportunity to join a fast pace, high performing, entrepreneurial team. Here's how
As a Senior Program Manager on the SmartHome & Security - Post-Acquisition Integration team, your primary responsibility will be driving the successful migration of acquired customers into the TELUS ecosystem. You will ensure that we deliver on our business objectives while delivering a best-in-class customer experience. Key responsibilities include:
• Developing and executing large scale programs and projects to migrate acquired customers and team members in consultation with stakeholders utilizing the TELUS fair process approach
• Transforming the end-to-end customer service support model built to scale and to support our ambitious growth targets
• Ensuring the alignment of all migration plans and tactics with the TELUS corporate, customer experience, and SS&SB strategic priorities
• In collaboration with the lead Post-Acquisition Director, support the business case formulation and successful acquisition of additional security companies by conducting due diligence on their overall operations and end-to-end business processes including customer acquisition and support processes, central alarm monitoring, guard response, and customer premise security equipment
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding the key strategic transformational and operational targets of your programs
• Fostering and supporting a high-energy, results-oriented, inclusive work environment that encourages and promotes a culture that inspires everyone to give their best to our customers, to our community, to TELUS and ultimately to our shareholders Qualifications:You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• 8+ years' experience delivering complex transformation programs involving business process engineering, systems development and implementation, and change management in a service delivery environment
• Proven track record and experience leading multiple security business dimensions: e.g. customer care, technical support, field technician operations, systems, deployment, central monitoring, guard response, field, care etc.
• Unsatisfied with the status-quo and constantly be on the lookout for industry best practices, technology trends, and customer experience opportunities to find and lead the next best transformation
• Experience working in a matrix structure using a network of departments to deliver end to end success
• Execution orientated and structured planning capabilities
• Excellent program and project management knowledge, skills, and experience
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to succinctly and clearly explain tactical plans, expectations and strategy to front line teams and managers, as well as to your peers and supporting executives
• Passion for working in a dynamic, high performance culture
• Innovative and excited about pioneering a new business for TELUS
•Degree in business or technology e.g. engineering, computer science
•Security certifications and licensing an asset
•Up to date on latest in connected home and security technologies
•Knowledge and leadership experience within the home security industry Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Management and Executive