Join our team
TELUS has been a leader and innovator in the video services space for over 15 years. With many firsts in the market, we have a lot to be proud of. But, TELUS is on a continuing journey to improve our video products and offerings for the benefit of our customers and to deliver on business outcomes. In order to do this our team drives the definition of our product roadmap and vision to be successful in-market, supports our development teams in implementing that vision, and leads our organization in bringing what we deliver to market. Crucial to our success is to continually improve the way we implement change in order to bring it home.
Join our collaborative team and you will play a pivotal role in the transformation of not only our product mix in the market, but also driving the best way for us to deliver feature iterations and improvements - in the fastest, most efficient, and customer-friendly way possible. Here is the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together:
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment that is both technical and business facing and where you will be responsible for setting us up as an organization to succeed in delivering the most value to our customers and shareholders.
• Develop strategies and approaches to bridge our technical implementation teams and all the customer-facing teams that deliver the value of implementation to our customers Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle:
• You'll help to solve complex problems in coordination and competing interests to align the TELUS team to the optimal approach to market in consideration of all factors
• Coordination of multiple work-streams by driving interlock, commitment to timing, and thorough uncovering of interdependencies and risks
• Leading the discussion, decisions, and alignment at the Executive level in order to support the collective plan
• Wearing many hats as strategist, project manager, and creative thinker, you'll use your 'can-do' attitude to roll up your sleeves to get things done across this important program to evolve our business
• Known for your ability to bring people together, you build solid and collaborative relationships with technical, customer-facing, business supporting and implementation teams alike Great-to-haves
• Noted for your ability to craft stories, and bring together a compelling visions, and sharing your passion behind ideas to influence peers and senior leaders to move forward on ideas, and buy into ways of moving forward
• With a deep business curiosity, you foster an environment where teams can share ideas, and dig in to create win-win opportunities for our customers, partners and TELUS
• Recognized for your robust program management skills, significant experience in project or program management and an ability to zoom into tactical elements and zoom out to the bigger picture
• With an uncanny ability to achieve goals, you have a passion for getting things done and balancing near achievements with longer term success
• You thrive in an ambiguous environment, and use data to identify opportunities, and support decisions
• Post-Secondary Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Business) or Masters Degree A bit about us
• Product Management Training (Pragmatic Framework)
• Project Management Training (PMP)
• Agile Training (Scrum), or SaFE training
• Experience in TV industry
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you're helping us make the future friendly. We're committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability -your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
Management and Executive