Job Description Summary
At STEMCELL you will be working with "Scientists Helping Scientists" and contribute to bringing new and exciting products to the market that advance science and enable cutting-edge research and clinical applications. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals to join a growing team and involves a high degree of interaction and collaboration across departments.
The Senior Program Associate, NPI will work within the Operations Management team to support the technology transfer and commercialization of STEMCELL's products. This role works in and out of our ERP system, coordinating initial production, testing, and finally launch.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage processes and activities related to design/technology transfer and commercialization, including tracking and following up on timelines and deliverables, progress reports, agendas, meeting minutes, action items and database management.
- Accurate and efficient transfer of knowledge and data from a PLM system to an ERP transactional system.
- Prepare, distribute and maintain documentation according to company quality standards and best practices.
- Implement and maintain processes for tracking corporate priorities and team goals.
- Facilitate information flow, roadblock identification and removal, risk identification, decision making, and status and delay reporting.
- Contribute to the generation, improvement, and reporting of performance metrics (KPIs).
- Serve as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes & procedures associated with NPI in SAP.
- Execution of work as a detail and results-oriented problem solver.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field with 3+ years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of Google and MS Office suite of products.
- Experience with business processes and coordination within organizations.
- Higher compliance/GMP and quality systems experience is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively and gain the cooperation of others across functional teams.
- Clear, articulate, and professional verbal and written reasoning skills to communicate effectively to audiences across the organization.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable and adaptable to changing priorities.
This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per STEMCELL's vaccination policy, the current recommendations by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!