Job Description Summary
Life sciences researchers all over the world trust STEMCELL Technologies to consistently create quality products that are held to the most stringent standards. At STEMCELL, this expectation of quality applies to departments outside of the lab as well. Our Content Editing & Corporate Writing team is dedicated to ensuring every piece of customer-facing marketing collateral is error-free, compelling, and on brand. If you have a keen eye for detail and are ready to join us as a Senior Program Associate for Content Editing, we'd love to hear from you!Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Proofread marketing content, ensure that copy and messaging adheres to style guidelines, and that edits are accurately implemented
- Contribute to ensuring all marketing content produced by STEMCELL meets our high quality standards for language
- Update and maintain team task lists and schedules, and prioritize tasks as appropriate
- Prepare reports for tracking performance metrics
- Provide administrative support for the team, such as creating templates, coordinating team projects, and preparing meeting minutes
- Bachelor's degree with 2-6 years of relevant experience, or master's with less than 4 years of experience, or PhD with little to no work experience
- Degree in cell biology, immunology, medical laboratory sciences, or other related life sciences field is preferred
- Previous proofreading and/or editing experience is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency with the English language, with a strong sense for tone, spelling, punctuation, and grammar
This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per STEMCELL's vaccination policy, the current recommendations by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative, and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and meaningful career development opportunities.
STEMCELL is well recognized for exceptional leadership and business practices. We are one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and operate an ISO 14001-certified environmental management system to measure and reduce our environmental impact.
As an equal opportunity employer, STEMCELL is dedicated to ensuring that every employee feels safe, valued, and respected for who they are. We know that scientific progress and innovation occur when diverse, creative minds come together and we are committed to nurturing a culture of inclusivity and belonging. STEMCELL enforces a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
NOTE: STEMCELL's vaccination policy requires that all candidates for this role be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including with boosters) against COVID-19, as currently recommended or required by local health authorities and public health orders.
To apply, please select the "Apply" button below. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account, which is required to apply.
Sales and Marketing