What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, SAP Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens. Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most. The company serves more than 30,000 clients representing more than 27 million users in over 150 countries.
It's an exciting time at SAP Concur as we are re-imagining the user experience of our core expense management application, re-architecting our existing applications, and fully moving into AWS. You will have the opportunity to own and drive major cross-team projects and grow into a leadership role as we transform the way people manage their business expenses and see cost savings for their company. About our team:
The SAP Concur Expense team delivers the market leading SaaS expense management solution designed so that organizations can easily capture receipts, process expense reports, enforce spending policies, and make better business decisions based on timely, accurate data.
The Expense and SMB Technical Product Management team is responsible for defining and delivering an Expense management user experience that delights our end-users, approvers, and back-office users. Product Management:
Position Requirements What we're looking for:
- Responsible for the delivery of projects and features throughout the entire product lifecycle, and accountable for end-user user satisfaction and adoption of delivered UI features and components
- Understand customer needs, and partner with UX and research to identify and propose feature and UI innovations
- Develops and drives the product vision, the road map, and the corresponding usage plan and measurement plan
- Ensures the product delivery: Prioritizes and describes the product backlog. Ensures the delivery of high-quality specifications according to customer and user requirements, with the goal of creating a competitive advantage for SAP.
- Ensures the delivery of high-quality products pursuant to customer requirements, including the completion of expert tests and validation of the planned and implemented scope across the entire product lifecycle (including the product-related non-coded assets).
- Works in close collaboration with other teams, such as release management, production, and governance.
- Coordinates the gathering and integration of feedback from different stakeholders, especially customers, Solution Management, services, and support.
- Makes a contribution towards efficiency, effectively, and process improvement.
- responsible for delivery of outcome of assigned projects or areas of responsibility.
- works on large, complex activities, using demonstrated creativity and expertise and applying specialist professional knowledge to deliver high quality results / technical solutions.
- internally recognized senior on complex technical and business matters.
- collaborates in devising long-term concepts may include team lead or supervisory responsibilities.
- contributes independently, resolves complex issues in own specialist area (e.g. cross-functional or cross-country projects)
- works independently on topics while setting priorities having sole responsibility
- provides regular project status and updates
- decisions/solutions can enhance essentially current and future design and strategy
- enhance complex systems & processes
- experience with delivering consumer-grade UI experiences
- individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations
- advanced technical or business skills and special knowledge in one / several areas
- several years' experience with increasing amount of responsibility
- builds and maintains partnerships with internal and external customers and partners
- contributes actively to build common ground for cooperation
- communicates clear and conveying processes & policies in a way that others can understand
- communicates relevant messages in a timely manner and with constructive feedback to cross functional colleagues & managers
Experience & Language Requirements
We highly value:
- Business English: fluent Education
- Bachelor or Masters degree or equivalent educatio n
- Leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Passion for your work and being self-critical to continuously improve
- Behavior of an owner and evangelist
- Relentless commitment to win
- Personal and corporate integrity
#hiringthebest We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 300639 | Work Area: Solution and Product Management | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Software and Programming Management and Executive