Job Title: Senior Product Manager - Treyarch Vancouver
Requisition ID: R014224
Treyarch is looking to hire a versatile Product Manager
where you will be focused on post-launch campaign management and live services and will help deliver engaging player experiences all year long!
In this role you will work cross functionally with product, studio, analytics, production, and marketing teams to drive world class campaign execution both in and out of game. You will play an integral role in driving the day-to-day performance of the title, and you will need to be a self-starter, someone comfortable working in a dynamic environment while taking on multiple projects and adapting to the changing needs of our games, players, and business opportunities as they arise.What you'll do...
To succeed you should have...
- Long Term Planning - work with partners across different teams to balance the use of historical data, business needs and evolving market expectations to deliver a long term Live Services plan that fits into the broader franchise strategy
- Lead Day-To-Day Live Services - develop compelling in-game engagement programs, events and promotions based on a deep understanding of game metrics & performance to deliver KPIs.
- Strategic Planning - work with analytics team to track KPIs and define/conduct hypothesis-driven analyses that inform our product roadmap and promotional activities; handle A/B testing in partnership with studio and analytics; support senior management with analyses that guides regular strategic planning efforts and decision making
- Day-to-Day Studio Partnership - build positive relationships with the development studios as the go-to publishing contact for daily product and business needs. The right candidate will have the potential to work closely on all live service results across multiple studios.
- Market Intelligence & Post Mortems - lead industry intelligence efforts and ensure best practices in driving engagement.
- Performance Management - support senior management by tracking and reporting key performance indicators that drive life cycle performance.
- World Class Campaign Management - support global marketing plans for all post-launch content, partnering on go-to market plans and working effectively with cross functional teams to implement plans and deliver on key business objectives.
- Player Advocacy - embody the "player" view internally, driving a fan first viewpoint in post-launch product and engagement planning.
Covid-19 Hiring Update:
- 4+ years of product management experience in gaming (console, PC, or mobile), entertainment, technology, or consumer products
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or similar; MBA preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in strategic campaign planning and execution, specifically post launch/live services experience in gaming preferred
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a history of supporting data informed decisions
- Experience defining in-game engagement programs, providing creative input and implementing player communications that drive performance
- Successful track record working closely with development studios to deliver AAA products and experiences to players, knowledge of live services feature design and how it impacts product strategy and player engagement preferred
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to solve problems and drive results with cross-functional teams
- Strong passion for gaming and the industry
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task with demonstrated performance of managing multiple products/projects at once
We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.ABOUT TREYARCH
Founded in 1996, Treyarch is a videogame studio whose purpose is to create awesome games for the world to enjoy. With this purpose in mind, we crafted the award winning Call of Duty: Black Ops series and pioneered the fan favorite Zombies mode.
At Treyarch, we empower the team to be individually driven to innovate on our games, processes, and culture. How we do things is just as important as what we do.
Studio culture and development, we believe it's a team effort and that collaboration and hearing one another is key. Every day we face the large and small challenges together and every voice matters.
These values guide us in our mission to create moments that matter. Both to the players and to us, the creators. In an era where triumphs and defeats are readily shared, seeing players engage with our creations gives us great pride. Come help us create that next moment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.treyarch.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/treyarch , and @treyarch on Twitter.
PS, we've also got some pretty amazing office perks and benefits, like 20 vacation days and 16 holidays, 10 weeks of family leave, free lunches and snacks at our office, comprehensive healthcare, and more! Check out all the details here for more information: https://hub.activisionblizzard.com/s/us-benefits
Software and Programming Management and Executive