Interested in helping to shape the future of the smart home? Come work on it! We're building the automatic replenishment services that will be integrated in to the consumer electronics of the future and delivering a service for third parties to build zero-click shopping experiences! We're working hard, having fun, and making history!
The Dash Replenishment team is looking for a strategic and results-oriented an experienced Product Management leader. This role is responsible for understanding customer requirements and then creating and driving product roadmaps/features. In this role you will work directly with third party developers as well as end customers to understand their needs and aspirations.
• Lead the development and execution of the consumer-focused product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis.
• Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision.
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load.
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
• Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market.
• Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of consumer-customer focused product management experience
• 5+ years of experience working on Internet-scale web services for consumer-customers, designing and implementing infrastructure and/or application management products and services.
• Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Experience in a Software Development Team.
• Experience working with stakeholders across many functions.
• Experience training and developing others.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Process oriented mind-set. Eagerness to automate manual work and ability to ruthlessly prioritize high value tasks for automation.
• MBA or Master's degree
• Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers in households
• Experience building connected home, home automation, smart home, and/or other consumer IoT products or services.
• Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
• Experience with developer evangelism.
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Management and Executive