We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to help lead and create clear and impactful mobile product strategies, processes, and innovation that drive quantifiable business value. You'll be working with Product Directors, Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers both in your portfolio and in adjacent teams to prioritize and build solutions that contribute towards a world-class product. You will be seen as a collaborative leader across the organization and a subject matter expert in our product's capabilities, value propositions, and the needs of our customers. This position is remote across North America, and will be reporting into the Senior Director of Product based in Vancouver. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with Product, Development, and Design Directors to set the medium-term strategy for our iOS and Android apps
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Own the creation and results of a prioritized roadmap that balances short term business goals with established long term vision and strategy.
- Effectively synthesize data from customers, competitors, analysts, and commercial activities into meaningful signals that inform and validate hypotheses
- Set, track, and be accountable to KPIs at both a project and product level
- Build and refine scalable processes for product planning, prioritization, and execution
- Lead by example and mentor Product Managers in the development of world-class PM skills
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Support to effectively bring functionality to market and drive business value
- Represent the product & roadmap priorities in an approachable and collaborative spirit, including with senior-level internal stakeholders and in-person with customers
- Guide mobile product development in an agile environment, working closely with a team of top notch engineers and user interface designers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A post-secondary degree in computer science, business and/or engineering, or equivalent work experience and 6+ years of software product management experience
- Experience developing products for marketing & sales customer bases
- Experience working within mobile application teams
- Strong fluency with product & business data measurement principles and tools
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects, even in the face of uncertainty
- Team & Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve; takes an active role in mentoring others
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Management and Executive