The Industry Solutions team is seeking a passionate Senior Product Manager to accelerate data capabilities within our Industry Solutions portfolio. If you're interested in working in a fast paced environment with a team of innovators to build leading edge data capabilities and services, this is the job for you!
This position incorporates roadmap planning and execution, and spans all product development, and product operations duties such as ideation, product requirements scoping, wireframing, prototyping, and release management. You will work with internal groups such as: data science, ETL team, API and application development, security, identity, and data governance and architecture groups. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
You will be accountable for identifying, prioritizing, and delivering data capabilities which support a range of business solutions across a number of chosen verticals and industries within the SMB and Mid-Market customer segments. Working closely with our technology teams, and product primes owning the capability delivery and being the subject matter expert across data capabilities which will enhance, and increase the value of our business solutions in the market. What you can expect from the role
• Coordination of product development efforts across a range of stakeholders, such as Technology, Security, Privacy, Legal, and Procurement teams. Qualifications: Skills/Qualifications
• Creation of operating and service model of a multi-product platform play for municipal customers.
• Creation of key product artefacts such as business case, scope, product requirements, and acceptance criteria for all future releases.
• Wireframe development, requirements and acceptance criteria definition.
• Release management.
• Product documentation and key product artifacts
• Strong understanding of Data Products, Data capabilities such as analytics, applied AI, and Data Management Principles. Technical Knowledge
• Previous experience working on platform products, particularly working with multiple vendors, data sets and data analytics use cases.
• Strong understanding and previous experience of stitching multiple disparate capabilities together within a united platform application framework.
• Previous experience coordinating and working across cross functional teams.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to distill complex and/or ambiguous problems into clear, actionable plans.
• Experience developing new products and taking them from concept to a successful market launch.
• Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile service development and project management processes.
• Ability to effectively communicate, sell ideas and influence, build your vision and gain buy-in across the organization.
• Deep understanding of Web and API architecture / product design What we give back to you:
• Conversant in common Internet technologies and protocols (HTTP, SSL, OAuth, REST, JSON, XML, etc.), understanding the pros and cons of each
• Experience building API products and / or data products
• Experience with Big Data solutions and data integration
• Opportunity to show your stuff and be recognized and rewarded for excelling Required Experience:
• A dynamic and collaborative environment
• Opportunities for personal development through training, networking and career development
• An organization that actively supports you giving back to the community you live in
• A place that embraces our core values: Spirited teamwork, Courage to innovate, Embrace change and Initiate opportunity, and a Passion for growth
• Flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
• Minimum 7-10 years within product management A bit about us
• 2+ years of experience performing Technical Product Management responsibilities
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you're helping us make the future friendly. We're committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability -your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
Sales and Marketing