Senior Product Manager - D2C - Canada Drives
Canada Drives is completely changing the car buying experience ...for the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online!
This is an opportunity to join the team that is at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. Be an important part of building the technology that provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door! Experiencesome of this exciting technology in action at CanadaDrives.ca !
We are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products--read about us on TechCrunch !
This unique and unmissable opportunity can fast-track your career growth! We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within.
Come and realize your true potential at Canada Drives!
NOTE: This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada. We will provide you with everything you need to succeed in your role.With Canada Drives Canadians can:
- Search and browse our inventory of over 1000+ vehicles that we own and certify
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports and 150 point inspections on each vehicle
- Secure financing in minutes using Canada Drives' in house service or pay for their vehicle on their credit card
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment and monthly payment
- Generate, upload and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary)
- Schedule front door delivery of their new vehicle
- Trade-in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Canada Drives
As aSenior Product Manager
, you will:
Required Skills and Experience
- Lead Canada Drives' product strategy is designed to build a consumer experience that makes Canada Drives' the number one destination to buy a used vehicle in the country.
- Understand Canada Drives' strategic and competitive position and use quantitative and qualitative data to deeply understand used car shoppers needs, pain points, and behaviors.
- Work with executives to transform this knowledge into a cohesive program vision and roadmap that aligns with company goals.
- Refine the roadmap into detailed functional specifications that provide value and solve customer needs delivering products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Articulate the product vision and roadmap across the company and build data-driven consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Define metrics that inform the success of your products, monitor performance in real-time, and determine a product roll-out strategy based on data insights.
- Optimize the product development process to launch key features in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Manage the product lifecycle to identify and recommend new technology to further improve the product.
- Lead integrated cross-functional teams including; designers, project managers, developers, analytics, marketing and user research in the ideation, UX design, technical development, and launch of innovative customer-facing digital products that drive business outcomes and customer value.
Nice to have Skills and Experience
- You're passionate about changing the way Canadians buy vehicles and building that solution
- Demonstrated track record of owning and building large-scale consumer-focused products from ideation to launch that users love and drive high-impact results
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Be able to sit at the intersection of the business needs and the technical implementation
- Excellent communication skills; ability to tailor presentations to all levels of stakeholders and audiences, ranging from senior executives and designers to technical development and customer support teams
- Ability to understand and discuss schedule tradeoffs with stakeholders and technical team members
- Solid understanding and experience working with agile development methodologies such as scrum and kanban
- Technically fluent; comfortable communicating with development/engineering teams
- Ability to manage and push forward multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to drive clarity from ambiguity
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies to support data-driven decisions
- Ability to lead, consume and clarify user research at all stages of product development
- Demonstrated skills conducting competitive research
- Creative mindset driven towards action and customer-focused innovation
- Customer persona analysis, segmentation, and journey mapping experience
- Experience promoting and adopting product management best practices throughout the product development pipeline
What's in it for you?
- Post-secondary education and continued curiosity to seek opportunities to level up your skills or have equivalent professional experience in a similar role
- Scrum product owner experience and understanding of Scaled Agile Framework
- eCommerce merchandising experience
- Experience building prototypes for customer research
- Experience with analytics platforms including Google Analytics, Segment, Amplitude, and SQL
- Experience working with the Salesforce ecosystem
- Digital marketing experience
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development.
We currently have a team of highly motivated and talented IT professionals and the only thing we are missing is you. If you are ready to join an ambitious and growing company then please apply today and we look forward to hearing from you.