We're looking for a Senior People Partner to help us create an exceptional employee experience in our organization through strong advocacy and business partnership to attract, grow and retain our talent. Y ou'll be working in a region with global employees, providing consultation and advice to leaders. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Contribute to the success of at least one function/business unit (ex. Finance, Commercial Sales, Marketing) or region and wider organization by supporting leaders and People Partner Managers to execute on strategy and business goals, facilitating accountability.
- Partner with senior leaders (typically VP and below) to coach them on a range of activities including: leadership capability, performance management, and team effectiveness.
- Review and disseminate people analytics and metrics to provide insights to help influence and inform the right business decisions.
- Support the organization's resilience by developing the capacity and readiness for change across the client group, including coaching managers on planning and communications and ensuring change acceptance and sustainability.
- Respond to complex employee relations issues and works to develop overall capability to foster a collaborative, inclusive, and progressive employee experience.
- Collaborate with other People Team CoEs to design, implement and deliver people programs and initiatives .
WHO YOU ARE:
- Business or HR degree/diploma; typically with considerable HR experience.
- Experience supporting senior leaders, satellite offices, and working in a global matrix organization
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Courage: steps up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
- Decision Making: consistently chooses the best course of action (from a number of alternatives) to address business problems and/or opportunities
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service and Support