Senior Oracle Developer 8-month contract with potential extensions August 2019
Join a large public sector organization and long-term Annex client as a Senior Oracle Developer. This is a great opportunity for a long-term, stable contract with an 8-month initial engagement and strong possibility of renewals. You will be working with business and technical stakeholders in a highly integrated application environment. Interested to learn more? Apply today!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Completion of a University degree in Computer Science and four (4) years' related experience; Completion of a Diploma in Computer Science and five (5) years of related experience.
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Oracle Forms and Reports 11g/12c
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and Procedural Language for SQL (PL/SQL)
- Developing and maintaining mission critical business and software systems using Oracle technologies
- Software development building oracle database systems
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming Information Technology