We're looking for a top-tier Mobile Engineer to bring our applications and ideas for the Android and iOS platforms to fruition. Our ideal candidate is a builder on both platforms, but if you're an Android or iOS specialist looking to become multidisciplinary, we can help you broaden your skill set too. Alongside a world-class team in our Vancouver office, you'll help shape the way a revolutionary new technology is introduced to and adopted by new audiences.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision. A little about us:
Dapper Labs wants everyone, not just industry insiders, to experience the value of blockchain technology. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team of creators and founders flourish in a distributed hierarchy, where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture and diversity above else, regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for. This unique organizational structure is the same one behind CryptoKitties.
The Dapper team is a group of humble and curious creators, academics, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap into its potential to create change in the world. Your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues, whether you're optimizing our data capture methods or designing a new blockchain game. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We're all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that's what brings us together. Join us in bringing the first billion to the blockchain. What we'll accomplish together:
A little about you:
- As a key stakeholder for mobile initiatives moving forward, you'll navigate the new frontier of building mobile applications on the blockchain and shepherd our mobile projects from ideation to fruition.
- You'll explore new technologies and identify where our technical stack can be improved - as the ecosystem evolves, we're always open to adopting new tools, libraries, and best practices.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- You have experience building native Android or iOS apps from the ground up, and have a deep understanding of platform capabilities and quirks.
- You're fluent in either Swift or Kotlin, or both.
- You're up to speed on the newest developments and best practices in the mobile ecosystem, and keen to share what you know.
- You're passionate about writing clean, maintainable, and robust code.
- You're familiar with automated testing of mobile apps, and how to get the most value out of tests.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you'll often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
More about Dapper Labs:
- Experience with rapid prototyping.
- Cross-platform mobile experience (React Native, Unity3D, etc.).
- An eye for design and a solid understanding of user experience principles.
At Dapper Labs we recruit the best and foster an environment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.