SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER: Harvey 2444
We are a Engineering Company that is located in North Vancouver, that manufacturers Hydronic and Hot Water Heating Equipment.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, in a senior role, to lead new product development and make technological improvements to existing designs.
The Design Engineer will work as part of an Engineering Team on various projects related to boilers, water heaters, tanks, heat exchangers, and various heating and hydronic equipment.
Boilers, water heaters, hydronic, HVAC, combustion, heat exchangers, heat transfer, gas fitting, plumbing, electronics and control circuit wiring, etc. Some training will be provided.
• Registered as a Professional Engineer
• 5 years plus of working experience in engineering or appliance / equipment design
• Ability to read and understand construction codes and regulations
• Experience with boilers and hydronic not necessary, but beneficial
• Superior English communication skills, both oral and written, are mandatory
• Understanding of electrical circuits and wiring diagrams
• Ability to effectively lead, direct and manage
• Computer skills including AutoCAD, Inventor, Word and Excel
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to develop innovative solutions to unique and challenging problems
This is a fulltime position
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Salary is open depending on experience and qualifications
Benefits package after 3 months
#43 - Fujitsu - The Benefits of Reverse Mentoring
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.Read More