TELUS is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the TELUS team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative internet, voice, data and wireless products and solutions we offer.
Our team members include people like you - enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
Our newly developed Agriculture division is tackling one of the most pressing social challenges of our time - ensuring a safe and sustainable food system. Join our team and contribute to our mission to use technology to enable remarkable human outcomes.
Do you live to organize? Is an optimized process music to your ears? Do you love digging into a challenge and building new solutions with people from different backgrounds? Can you translate business objectives into amazing customer experiences? Are you a self-starter with a passion for organizing and driving results? Are you as adept at big-picture ideas as you are the fine details that make all the difference? Do you attack challenges and obstacles with the zest of a lime? Position Overview:
As a member of a small team responsible for building the foundation of a global brand, the Senior Market Manager, will be responsible for the global event, sponsorship and community investment strategy, as well as managing the development of visual standards and application across creative for TELUS Agriculture. Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will work closely and collaboratively with sales and marketing teams to help build the TELUS Agriculture brand and drive business results. Specifically, this role is responsible for building the processes that will integrate and execute a global event strategy for TELUS Agriculture. This will include client events, tradeshows, conferences, as well as aligning sponsorships and community investment activities to support. The successful candidate will also be accountable for budget management, collecting customer feedback, as well as KPI reporting.
In addition, this role will be responsible to develop the processes and coordinate team engagement with agencies for creative development. Including video production, campaign development and brand application. Qualifications: Ideal Candidate
• Problem solver - able to easily pivot and find innovative solutions in a new and dynamic business Required Experience:
• Team oriented - exceptionally strong interpersonal skills, works well with individuals across teams
• Self-starter - able to work independently; anticipates needs and takes initiative
• Organized - excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Adaptable - comfortable working in a dynamic, quickly evolving environment
• Analytical - able to quickly synthesize key information and take action to drive results
• Five plus years in an event focused marketing role A bit about us
• Experience working in live event management, tradeshows and digital events
• Five plus years of creative agency experience
• Exceptionally strong process and team management skills
• Proven track record of driving results working in an environment with a high degree of autonomy
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience in agriculture, food & consumer goods considered an asset
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you're helping us make the future friendly. We're committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability -your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
Sales and Marketing