We're looking for a Senior Manager, Web Growth to own the global roadmap for the customer acquisition experience on Hootsuite.com. In this role you will be responsible for driving traffic from multiple diverse sources through a best-in-class web experience partnering closely with digital demand, product marketing, creative, enterprise marketing, and sales teams. This role collaborates in partnership with web development and business technology teams to ensure the website puts our best foot forward, is intuitive and engaging, and helps drive new customer acquisition, product adoption and revenue growth. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver or Toronto office (post COVID) or remotely across British Columbia, Alberta or Ontario you will report to Senior Manager, Web & Paid Media. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Responsible for planning, building and socializing strategy, roadmap, execution, and results of customer acquisition through Hootsuite's website properties
- Lead the global strategy for Hootsuite's high-performing, high-throughput digital properties focused on growing traffic, trial signups, sales leads, driving revenue growth from across our core websites.
- Build, lead, and mentor a high-performing team of UX, web production, and digital strategy professionals.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders across the organization to create a best-in-class omnichannel experience that powers Hootsuite's acquisition engine.
- Report on the performance of web properties; lead efforts to analyze and solve complex problems. Move quickly to identify new opportunities to engage and delight users and drive incremental revenue growth.
- Develop and oversee analytics and data governance processes across relevant data sets on customer acquisition and revenue growth. Ensure the effective flow of data through our internal systems, programs, and processes.
- Present strategic recommendations to marketing leadership and other key stakeholders, including clearly outlined digital strategies and tactics.
- Stay abreast of emerging best practices in web design, user experience, content management, conversion optimization, and related subjects, and serve as a key resource to other leaders on the team as appropriate.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Significant experience in website product management, content management, content marketing, conversion optimization or related disciplines for an ecommerce, SaaS, or similar conversion-oriented web property.
- Proven experience leading and guiding teams to deliver measurable results.
- Proficient understanding of user experience design, web accessibility standards, and conversion optimization principles.
- Systems thinking and a strong sense of ownership to drive complex programs with interdependencies that require definition from the ground up.
- Strong business acumen, and an ability to prioritize among many competing needs in a fast-paced, fluid environment, and ensure delivery dates are met.
- Experience with internationalization and localization of web properties.
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems.
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action.
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships.
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals
- Capably and skillfully delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work.
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities. Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish-doesn't give up
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing