We're looking for a Senior Manager, People Partners to help us create an exceptional employee
experience through strong advocacy and business partnership to attract, grow and retain our talent.
You'll be working with a division with global employees, providing consultation and advice to leaders
and managing a small team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Contribute to the success of the client group and wider organization by partnering with
leaders to create and execute on strategy and business goals, facilitating accountability
• Partner with senior leaders to coach and mentor on a range of activities including leadership
capability, performance management, organizational design, career development, and team
• Review and analyze people analytics and metrics to assess gaps and opportunities and
provides insights to help influence and inform the right business decisions
• Support the organization's resilience by developing the capacity and readiness for change
across the client group, including coaching managers on planning and communications and
ensuring change acceptance and sustainability
• Respond to complex employee relations issues and work to develop and enable overall
leadership and management capability to foster a collaborative, inclusive, and progressive
• Collaborate with other People Team CoEs to create, design, implement and deliver people
programs and initiatives, including an iterative process of continuous improvement
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• At least 12 years of People Partner/Business Partner experience and a minimum of 2 years of
people leadership experience
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration with a focus on Human Resources Management
or related discipline, and/or CPHR designation
• Demonstrated progressive experience advising, coaching and influencing leaders at all levels
• Experience playing an active role in the design of strategic people initiatives to deliver
specific business results
• Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing
to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
• Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and
challenging self and others to deliver results
• Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and
imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
• Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external
customers meet their needs
• Courage: steps up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
• Decision Making: consistently chooses the best course of action (from a number of
alternatives) to address business problems and/or opportunities
• Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and
mobilizing people to take action
• Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining
integrity and relationships
• Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex
problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
• Resilience and the ability to effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and
projects, even in the face of uncertainty
• Inclusive leadership and skill in developing inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to
achieve common goals
• Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals
• Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others
achieve their best work
• Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision;
Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision
• Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities.
Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team
WHO YOU ARE:
• Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of
customers, colleagues and the community.
• Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
• Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and
you have strong integrity.
• Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives
__________________________________________________________________________________________Share our values:
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service and Support