We are bringing Amazon's trademarks (big ideas, tech, and customer obsession!) to recruiting at Amazon. Come help us hire the best, raise the bar on science-driven recruitment, and help candidates (people like you!) find their next amazing opportunity.
Amazon Recruiting Technology is seeking a driven, results and business-oriented product and tech leader to join our expanding team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working at scale and puts big data to work. The right candidate enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts, and above all else, is passionate about building innovative solutions and developing talent.
In this role you will take a new product management organization, recently formed to evolve our practices, develop a small team of PMs, and take us beyond our MLP (launching this summer) to define a concrete roadmap to help us achieve our Northstar--creating the most precise, most delightful, online assessments in the world. Your partners are in place - a fully-funded tech team, a dedicated UX team, and a large team of researchers and scientists. You will own these partnerships and rally them to drive the lifecycle of a suite of products with considerable impact across Recruiting. You define the strategic vision, own the long-term roadmap, and drive teams to execute on that vision.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent professional work experience & training
• 10+ years of work experience performing relevant product management job functions or 5+ years post-MBA experience
• Experience working with a cross-functional team across engineering, marketing, sales, design, and partner management
• Experience in leading product development from start to finish, including shipping customer-facing products, with the ability to drive prioritization consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering
• Strong understanding of the software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high quality bar with low operational overhead
• Ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
• Have a strong track record of product management and shaping business strategy for technical products or services
• General Manager / owner mentality, willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessaryPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Master's Degree: MBA, computer science, engineering or a related discipline
• Concrete experience leading complex digital products through multiple life-cycles
• Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels.
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple high-complexity projects.
Management and Executive