17384 Position Type:
Vancouver, BC, Canada Location:
Vancouver H/O - Canfor/CWPM_1000 (BC13) Canfor Technology
At Canfor, our Information Technology professionals play an important role in the daily functioning of our operations. Consistently pushing the boundaries when it comes to innovation within the forestry and pulp and paper industries, our IT professionals support Canfor in achieving exceptional results.
With a high caliber Information Technology leadership team, a clear vision, and significant growth and training opportunities, a career in IT at Canfor allows individuals to strengthen their competencies and grow within their respective roles. Working as an equal partner with our operations to achieve organizational objectives, you will be at the forefront of innovation. The Opportunity
The Senior Analyst, JDE Finance Support will be responsible for supporting the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Fixed Assets, and Job Cost modules within JDE. Support includes trouble-shooting and resolution of data/software issues across integrated tables and systems. The role is responsible for supporting JDE EnterpriseOne. Key Responsibilities
- Work effectively with business and IT department staff throughout the enterprise while building positive working relationships.
- Continually enhance support documentation and procedures to effectively resolve issues within the service level objectives.
- Develop an understanding of third party platforms (Oracle Transportation Management, FXLoader, Oracle Synergen)
- Analyze issues to determine criticality, causes and impact on other areas of the system and business
- Monitor and address issues related to JDE integrity reports
- Adhere to Canfor's support request management guidelines
- Other related duties as assigned
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today.In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our Company.
- 5 plus years of JDE EnterpriseOne finance support experience
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or technical training equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Project)
- Strong understanding of the following modules
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- Job Costing
- User defined objects and system configuration (Z-file processing; Interactive Jobs/Processing Options; JSI; AAI's; UDC's; Query Design; Related and Integrated Tables; Data Browser; UBE's)
- Working understanding of SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in the following would be an asset:
- Lumber manufacturing industry
- Smart Scheduler
- JDE DAS Reporting
- Oracle Transportation Management & Synergen
- Oracle UPKs
- JDE modules (Sales Order, Procurement, Manufacturing, Inventory, Interoperability, etc.)
- Enterprise Integration Architecture tools such as webMethods
- Multi-Currency knowledge/experience
There has never been a better time to join the Canfor Information Technology team and become a part of the modern forest industry. We have a wide range of rewarding and innovative careers in some of the best communities in North America, with plenty of room for advancement. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are committed to the professional development of our employees.Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Facebook for Canfor news, career opportunities, and upcoming events!Job Segment:
Information Technology, Help Desk, Social Media, Oracle, Financial Analyst, Technology, Marketing, Finance
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019