Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union Location:
British Columbia (CA-BC), Help Headquarters Job Type:
Full-Time Pay Grade:
13 Posting End Date: Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life. What's the job?
As part of our Digital Channels team, the Senior Digital Integration Lead designs and develops application integrations, interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration middleware. The Senior Digital Integration Lead, leads the development and innovation of API's and micro services using best in class integration patterns. What you'll get to do:
Who are we looking for?
- Create and manage a best-in-class external-facing API layer for application integration
- Using an Enterprise Service Bus architectural model, define systems integrations including integration, APIs, and dataflow designs
- Lead API development using a combination of: Java, JBoss, JSON, XML, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML
- Implement CI/CD best practices in the use of: AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MUnit, JMeter
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team to define Integration governance framework and API Management framework
- Develop/possess an understanding of business processes in the banking industry
- Provide technical leadership in the area of integration development including mentoring and skills development
- Responsible for communicating integration processes and project statuses with partners and stakeholders
- Responsible, with the Quality Assurance team, for ensuring systems are appropriately tested and meets requirements
- Analyze and make decisions on projects' scope based on priority, business value and development resources
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology discipline
- Minimum 7 - 9 Years of Job Related Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in integration development or related experience in a multi-application enterprise environment with mission critical systems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with API development including defining and applying API management best practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java, JBoss, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML.
- Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration using an ESB (TIBCO or Mulesoft) and ETL processes.
- Experience managing external vendors for software service delivery.
- Advanced ability to map complex business issues to elegant technology solutions. Expert knowledge in Agile development methodologies
- Advanced experience with Mulesoft ESB, AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MUnit, JMeter
- Advanced experience with Java, C# .Net, JBoss, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML
- Ability to manage and prioritize a complex workload with minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of and adherence to Software Development Life Cycle methodology.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write comprehensive technical documentation and coach or influence others.
- Ability to travel between Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland offices occasionally
- Advanced ability to lead, organize and motivate team members in the discipline
- Experience with financial services and knowledge of FI software an asset.
- Experience with Spring Framework an asset.
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not all the same and we like it that way. We don't just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.