What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now! PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of the Global Cloud Services department, the senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) engineerwill work collaboratively across organizations for implementing, integrating and maintaining identity and Access management solutions to support authentication and authorization to service internal production infrastructure EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES Required skills
- Deploy & support Active Directory, PAM(Priviledged Access Management) and MFA(Mulitfactor Authentication) infrastructure/solutions across organizations.
- Provide guidance & support for IAM integration to different teams across organizations.
- Perform regular patching and hardening of IAM infrastructure.
- Apply DevSecOps principal to automate tasks across IAM infrastructure.
- Create and maintain documentation for daily operation, such as Standard Operation Procedure and Knowledge Base articles.
- Follow standard change management, release management, problem/incident management processes and compliance and Audit guidelines.
- Experience with designing, deploying and managing Active Directory in large scale, enterprise level, global companies
- Experience with deploying and supporting PAM And MFA solutions
- Experience with Active Directory security assessment is a plus
- Familiar with Windows/Linux system administration
- Experience with script/programming language for automation
- Knowledge with common security concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Good working knowledge of cloud and virtualization technologies
- An understanding of Devops principles
We are SAP
- 4+ years related experience
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 310065 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: