NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Fullstack Developer to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT is looking for a senior fullstack developer to join our team. Key Areas of Responsibility
• Create Single Page Applications using frameworks like React, Vue or Angular
• Understanding, Developing and Implementing RESTful API and GraphQL
• Complete technical designs, unit testing and documentation related to development activity.
• Collaborate with other disciplines such as testers, infrastructure and operations support personnel to ensure correct system behavior across all environments.
• Work collaboratively in a team environment using an agile methodology
• Communication with team on project progress, issues, and risks
• Participate in team review for functional specification, technical design and code review
• Effectively manages scope and client expectations on individual assignments
• Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical platform issues.
• Develop custom solutions based on business and technical requirements.
• Plan and organize work and manage internal procedures and resources to ensure maximal productivity Required Skills:
• Intermediate technical professional background with knowledge of Agile development methodologies
• 5+ years of Software Development experience
• Java development experience
• Knowledgeable in HTML5, CSS3, can work independently to implement user interface
• Experience with design tools like InVision, Sketch
• Familiarity with design systems (Atomic Design, PatternLab or Storybook)
• Working Knowledge of NodeJS
• Experience building backend microservices for web applications
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Working knowledge of Kafka and Elastic Search
• Experience or strong knowledge of SQL (queries, joins, etc.)
• Experience with cloud services like Amazon Web Services or Google cloud
• Experienced with Git / Github
• Understanding of functional programming principals and engineering practices
• Tact and good judgment in resolving problems and answering inquiries.
• Strong organization skills with the ability to set priorities, follow-up, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent requests.
• Ability to be collaborative and flexible.
• Manage client expectations/ deliverables, working with internal and client stakeholders Desirable Skills
• Experience with Microfrontend Architectures
• Experience with Webpack 5 or Rollup About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Database, SQL, Technology