Canada Drives is changing Car Buying in Canada! Be at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. For the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online! Be an important part of the team that builds the technology that provides customers with a 100% online purchase experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door!
What You'll Be Doing:
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be at the forefront of new and exciting projects which are designed to assist our customer base with their vehicle purchases and help make the end-to-end process as stress-free as possible. You will be working with the existing front-end team to develop internal projects and applications on a regular basis. You will also have an opportunity to deliver outstanding code and have an opportunity to deliver ground-breaking websites which will be used by the organization for years to come.
This position works closely with other departments to gather requirements and work through projects in addition to delivering projects within scope and to budget. The successful candidate will also be able to provide insight and bring a fresh perspective to the department/company.
NOTE - This is a remote, full time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
What You Should Already Have:
- Experience working with a PHP based frameworks
- Experience consuming REST style APIs in addition to single page application (SPA) experience
- Experience with CSS and SASS/SCSS
- Knowledge and syntactical proficiency of HTML5 spec
Nice to Have
- Experience with Vanilla CSS in addition to CSS framework such as Buefy, Vuetify, Bootstrap
- Experience with GraphQL
- Comfortable working with a package manager such as NPM
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience with Nuxt.js and Next.js
- Exposure and working knowledge of the latest ES6+ features
- Server side node.js experience
What's in it for you?
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development.
We currently have a team of highly motivated and talented IT professionals and the only thing we are missing is you. If you are ready to join an ambitious and growing company then please apply today and we look forward to hearing from you.