Absolute Software is recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Global Finance team. This role will report into the Director, FP&A and assist with a broad finance role that involves work at the Corporate and functional levels. Responsibilities:
What You Will Need:
- Develop, analyze, and interpret financial and operating results and information; improve forecast accuracy and visibility.
- Serve as key business partner and contributor to growth strategies, tactics, mid and long-range planning.
- Participate in the preparation and review of annual budgets and the implementation of rolling 5-quarter forecasting for the purposes of providing visibility into the business and establishing financial guidance targets.
- Play a key role in the implementation, use and continued refinement of Absolute's financial systems.
- Identify the Key Performance Indicators that measure the competitive, financial, and operational effectiveness of the Company.
- Participate in the evolution and execution of financial updates for various internal and external stakeholders, including CEO, executive leaders and the Company's Board of Directors.
- Provide additional support and contributions to such company initiatives as new business and M&A opportunities.
- Support the financial evaluation and implications of potential new products, operating models, contracts, marketing programs and technology solutions.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and financial analysis and presentations for executive management and the Board of Directors.
- Help develop and implement frameworks for effective investment decision making, such as ROI, EVA, and Economic Profit analytical tools to ensure decisions are made in alignment with the creation of shareholder value.
- Special project support and ad hoc analysis.
Why Work For Us:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent; MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years financial analysis (or strong finance/consulting) experience in software/SaaS company(ies), and/or experience with a strong transaction services group, investment bank or consulting
- Demonstrated prowess in financial and strategic planning, including core competencies in budgeting and reporting, financial modeling and analysis, capital budgeting and familiarity with corporate accounting.
- Excellent analytical, modeling and communication skills, in-depth experience with financial statement analysis and a strong understanding of corporate finance concepts.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of NetSuite and Anaplan or Adaptive Planning a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. A good listener with outstanding influencing qualities and a natural, effective consultative style. We are looking for someone who can identify and flesh out important issues.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task; an independent / flexible problem solver who can cope positively with changes in the work environment.
- Demonstrated history and ability dealing with executive management.
- Ability to respond and prioritize effectively while meeting deadlines.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny -IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system - embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World's Most Trusted Security Company. Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it's our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people's devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world-class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers' data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few. Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees - fueling our employee's creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable - Forbes noticed too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our 'Take What You Need' vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it's all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com
or visit our YouTube channel
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
Administrative Banking, Finance and Insurance