Let your career take flight at Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing (AEM)! Be part of the team that is launching the world's first rollout of Structural Health Monitoring on commercial aircraft. You will apply your talents in ways that make our world a safer, more efficient place. AEM provides the engineering and manufacturing for our parent company Structural Monitoring Systems. SMS holds the world's first FAA approved solution for monitoring cracks using in-situ sensors permanently installed on aircraft. We are seeking a Senior Electrical Designer to design, develop, manage, and maintain Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) systems.Why Work With Us?
- Competitive Wage ($65,000 - $85,000 depending on education & experience)
- Flex Time
- Additional 4 paid days off above statutory holidays (we're like Santa, giving paid days off around Christmas, New Years and Easter!)
- Vacation time after only 3 months!!
- Extended Medical, Dental, Health Spending Account (we even pay your BC Health!)
- Excellent Pension Plan (2 to 1 match!)
- Bursary program for graduating children of our staff
- Free coffee and tea
- Frequent pizza days, BBQs, or lunches (on positive quota months) ..... always Friday Donuts!
- Profit sharing (based on net-profit and paid out quarterly)
Most of all? We're a fun place to work! We have a softball team and a Social/Wellness committee that organizes other extra-curricular events & activities - we're busy working off those donuts! How to Apply
To learn more about this role and apply, click here: http://www.aem-corp.com/wp/about-aem/careers/
Posted: October 22, 2018
Closes: December 21, 2018