Who We Are
CloudMD is transforming the delivery of healthcare using technology and by providing a patient-centric approach, with an emphasis on continuity of care. By leveraging healthcare technology, the Company is building one connected platform that addresses all points of a patient's healthcare journey and provides better access to care and improved outcomes.
On the technical team, we take a pragmatic approach to designing, building and releasing software. Our focus is on software that works in real life. We also understand the importance of well-defined development and release processes and are working towards this on all our products. Open communication with our stakeholders is also key, and we strive to make sure expectations are clear for all parties.Who You'll Work With
Reporting to the Director of Technical Operations, the DevOps Engineer will work with a close-knit team of diverse professionals from software development through to technical operations.What You'll Be Doing
As a DevOps Engineer at CloudMD, you will play a key role in the creation of innovative products that will change the landscape of digital healthcare. CloudMD has a diverse product portfolio requiring development, maintenance, and deployment, all of which must be performed in an efficient, repeatable, and automated manner.
In this role, you will provision infrastructure using Terraform, or other tool, and will develop and deploy complex and highly available Java-based applications. These applications are backed by SQL databases such as Postgres/MariaDB and will be deployed in RedHat Openshift. Familiarity with these platforms and the container orchestration ecosystem is desirable.
Other responsibilities will include writing technical documentation, configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, and building monitoring and alerting infrastructure.Useful competencies:
• Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes or RedHat Openshift, and Helm
• Experience with Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure
• Proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Working knowledge of PostgreSQL and MariaDB
• Experience using Terraform or other IaC tools to provision infrastructure
• Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, Graylog, Splunk, Logstash, Fluentd, and Grafana
• Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
• Knowledge of networking, DNS, load balancing, firewalls, and VPNs.Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com stating desired salary and availabilityImages Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Remote
Experience Level : Senior Level
Software and Programming